HEALING THROUGH AYURVEDIC TREATMENT | ABHYANGA SHIRODHARA TREATMENT | SACRAMENTO
Experience Ayurvedic Healing of Body And Mind
Abhyanga + Shirodhara
Abhyanga comprises two words Abhi (all over) & Anga (body) is a full-body massage that is done with warm oil. The oil is applied and massaged on the entire body, from the scalp to the toe to help balance the doshas, or energies, in your body. A traditional system of natural massage practice from India to promote overall health and wellness in which oil is the central component of this practice combined with massage strokes.
The word ‘Shirodhara’ is derived from two Sanskrit words – ‘Shiro’ meaning the head and ‘Dhara’ meaning stream, pour or flow. Together, it infers to pouring warm herbal ayurvedic oils on the forehead from a certain height for a specific period in a continuous stream allowing the oil to run through the scalp and down into the hair.
Price: $170 only.
Time Duration: 90 Minutes.
Benefits of Abhyanga Massage.
- Nourishes the whole body.
- Reduce the effects of aging.
- Imparts muscle tone & strengthens the tissues of the body.
- Imparts a firmness to the limbs.
- Lubricates the Joints & Stimulates the internal organs of the body.
- Improved circulation, Strength, Vision and Stamina.
- Assists in elimination of impurities from the body.
- Helps the lymphatic functioning for detoxification.
- Calms the nerves, help you relax and improve your sleep quality.
- Softens skin & reduce wrinkles.
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
If you’re excited to undergo a Abhyanga Shirodhara Treatment, feel free to reach out and make an appointment with Le Blanc Day Spa.